We are ALWAYS Available for You!
As the coronavirus continues to turn daily life on its head, Ray Lusk Plumbing is still committed to helping those with any plumbing issue that arises. Since most people are following public health guidelines about social distancing and staying at home, plumbing systems are often now under more strain than typical. The added use can mean a higher chance of plumbing problems. To do this, we have enacted new policies that will keep both you and our team safe and healthy.
Our teams know how important it is to follow proper health procedures. To make sure our teams across the state keep everyone safe from the coronavirus, we require all technicians to undergo the following:
- All employees undergo temperature tests every day before being allowed to work.
- When on the job, all technicians are required to wear personal protective equipment, including face masks, gloves, and shoe covers. Along with PPE, our techs are required to sanitize all equipment after each use.
- Employees are asked to stay home if they or anyone in their home feel ill.
- Our offices in Central and Northwest Arkansas are routinely sanitized and walk-in traffic to the offices is currently prohibited.
- All customers are screened for coronavirus symptoms to ensure our technicians and subsequent customers are safe.
Because we are an essential business, there is no need to hesitate when requesting service. Our teams are still available at all hours and are ready to serve you whenever a problem arises. While the coronavirus pandemic has created new challenges when it comes to helping you keep your home up and running, we have met the challenge head-on.
With 40 years of serving our communities, we have gained experience in dealing with unexpected situations. As we continue to learn more about how to operate safely, Ray Lusk Plumbing will continue to adhere to coronavirus safety recommendations from government officials and the CDC.
If you have any questions or concerns about safety procedures before you schedule a time, give us a call! We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Safety has always been a top priority and our commitment to high-quality service is more important now than it has ever been.